My Experiences in the New Normal Classes with Information Management

 **********************************************************************************

My Experiences in the New Normal Classes with Information Management

 

            Studying in the middle of a pandemic during my first year in college is very rough and uncomfortable due to the fact that I learn more easily with face to face interactions so I can listen to the instructor first hand. The last two sems might have been hard but I am trying my best to keep up with the lectures while still doing my foremost when it comes to assignments and activities that are given later on in the discussions. Thankfully, many of my classmates make sure to offer and approach me if I need help. If they do, I try my best to help them and continue on to the works that were assigned to each and every one of us.

            At first glance, Information Management sounded like it would be easy and undemanding because of the topics and subjects that we go through every meeting. But this belief was completely shattered due to the fact that we have many assignments, activities and even tests that we take when studying the latter. Mrs. Mayer Sanchez has been doing a fine job at teaching us what we need to know about specific matters and how to do SQLs, Databases etc. But sometimes I can’t help but zone out of myself during meets specially when I am sleepy or tired. Because of this, I sometimes do not understand anything that are being taught hence making me look for tutorials on Youtube and google just so I can answer an activity. Luckily, Mrs Mayer Records our meets and shares it to the whole class so that we can still catch up to the topics despite not being present to the live call. This gives me a massive advantage because I can absorb the topics much more easily and learn even though I did not understand anything during the meet. I try my best to do research when I don’t understand anything during online calls or just watch shared drives so I can keep up with the topic and so that I will not be left behind.

This new normal has not been easy for the most of us and honestly, I cannot wait for the pandemic to be over. When that happens, I can meet my new classmates, friends and teachers that I have been talking to online for the most part of these two semesters. Regardless of the fact, I am trying my best to cope up with this new normal and doing my best to study so I can still graduate in midst of this trying times.

 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proper Hardware Maintenance